Moto G4 Play : Amazon Great Indian Sale
Moto G4 Play :
Hello Readers,Finally Amazon has Started their Great Indian sale.You can get Many offers In Mobiles,Electronics,Kitchen Appliance etc.The Offer is available from 20th January to 22nd January, 2017 (“Offer Period”).So, Keep Visiting Tricksclu for Maximum Cashback.You Will get 15% Discount If You Buy From SBI Debit Or Credit Card or Amazon Pay Balance.
The First Offer is For Moto Lovers.You can Get Moto G4 Play at Just Rs.8000.Additionally You Can get 15% Discount On SBI Debit Or Credit Card.So Grab The Moto G4 Play Before It get Out Of stock.
Steps To Buy Moto G4 Play :
- Visit The Offer Page – Click Here
- Add The Product To your Cart
- Log in Or Sign Up
- Select Address
- Complete The payment Method
Tips -Amazon Is Offering the Cashback Only Once Per card.But You Can Get Unlimited Cashback By Paying Through Amazon Pay.Just Add Balance To your Amazon Pay Wallet And Get Maximum Cashback.
Specification Of Moto G4 Play :
- 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with 1080p HD video (30 fps)
- 12.7 centimeters (5inch) HD display, 720p HD (1280×720) resolution and 294 ppi pixel density, comes with Water Repellent nano coating
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with 450 MHz Adreno 306 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128 GB and dual SIM (micro+nano with adaptor) dual-standby (4G+4G) with VoLTE
- 2800 mAh all day battery with 10W Rapid charger in box for quick charging
Amazon great Indian Sale Terms&Conditions :
SBI Debit and Credit Card Cashback Offer :
Terms and Conditions :
- This offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by State Bank of India (“Bank”) and SBI Card and Payment Services Private Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “SBICPSL”) along with Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit Card or SBI Credit Card excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding dues of more than 30 days (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Cardholder(s)”).
- The validity of the Offer (“Offer Duration”) is from 20th Jan, 2017 until 22nd Jan, 2017 (both days included), unless extended by BANK/SBICPSL and Amazon. State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by:-
a. State Bank of India
b. State Bank of Hyderabad
c. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
d. State Bank of Travancore
e. State Bank of Mysore
f. State Bank of Patiala
BANK/SBICPSL shall provide cashback to the Cardholders as provided below for purchase made by the Cardholders using their State Bank Debit Card or SBI Credit Card on amazon.in and/or the amazon.in App, as the case may be.
- Under this Offer, Cardholders may avail of a cashback of 10% on the Amazon.in website and 15% on the Amazon.in mobile application, on the total purchase value inclusive of taxes on a per transaction basis, subject to a minimum purchase of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand, only) for the goods purchased on amazon.in and/or Amazon.in mobile application. The maximum applicable cashback per State Bank Debit Card and per SBI Credit Card during the Offer Duration is Rs.1750/- (Rupees One Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty only), irrespective of number of purchases. Max Cashback will be calculated post adding web & App based transactions at State Bank account / SBI Credit card account level
- The offer is also valid on Card on Delivery transactions wherein the transaction date of same is maximum within 10 days of program expiry date i.e. from 20th Jan 2017 to 31st Jan 2017
- The offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon.in Gift Card, any gold coins, gold & precious jewellery items (including silver, diamond, platinum)and/or Bank cards (RBL, ticket compliments etc) and/or Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices,Annual Paid Prime membership
- The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible Cardholder’s primary account to which the State Bank Debit Card or the SBI Credit Card is linked by April 22, 2017.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Any issue with cashback posting will be entertained only till 22nd May, 2017. Post such date, SBICPSL/Bank and Amazon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any person.
- The entire payment for the said purchases will need to be made exclusively through State Bank Debit / SBI Credit Card only.
- Bank/SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered on the amazon.in website/app can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this Offer as mentioned in the communication.
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay on the basis of eligibility.
- In a scenario where the Cardholder either returns the product/cancels the transaction or a transaction is cancelled by the seller, no cashback will be applicable for such transactions.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products and Bank/SBICPSL shall not be responsible towards the same under any circumstances.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability on amazon.in/App and accordingly Bank/SBICPSL and/or Amazon in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Bank/SBICPSL or by Amazon.
- For SBI Credit Card, the offer is also valid on EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest is applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
- Bank/SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered on products/services made available by it.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer was provided .
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- All Cardholders must direct all queries with respect to cashback posting to Bank/SBICPSL directly.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Bank, SBICPSL and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit and SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL along with its direct affiliates is alone responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to SBI Credit Cards without reference to State Bank of India. However, State Bank of India along with its direct affiliates is solely responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to State Bank Debit Cards without reference to SBICPSL.
Amazon Pay Balance Cashback Offer :
Terms and Conditions :
This Amazon Pay Balance Cashback Offer (“Offer”) is funded by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODSPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in or mobile site thereof (“Site”) and the mobile application (“App”). Site and App are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Amazon.in”.”Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) in your Amazon.in account. Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”) and are subject to the Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”).You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and the Gift Card Terms. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
The Offer Terms are as follows:
- This Offer will commence on 20th January, 2017 and end on 22nd January, 2017 (“Offer Period”), unless extended by AODSPL and/or ASSPL, in their sole discretion without any prior notice.
- During the Offer Period, every Amazon.in customer who makes a purchase of any product(s) listed by a seller on Amazon.in shall be entitled to receive ‘cashback’ as Amazon Pay Balance (in the form of Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver and provided by AODSPL) in accordance with the following conditions and subject to the Offer Terms:
(a) Shop on Amazon.in using your Amazon Pay Balance to avail:
(i) 10% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance, if you shop on the Site, up to a maximum of Rs.500; and
(ii) 15% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance, if you shop on the App, up to a maximum of Rs.750.
(b) The Offer is applicable only if a minimum of Rs.250 is paid for transactions on Amazon.in (Site and/or App) using your Amazon Pay Balance during the Offer Period. The cashback under this Offer is available only on the transaction amount spent on Site or App using your Amazon Pay Balance, at the relevant rates mentioned above.
(c) The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in (Site and/or App) using your Amazon Pay Balance during Offer Period.
(d) The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customers is Rs.750 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
- This offer is not valid on purchase of:
(a) Amazon.in Gift Card(s),
(b) Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), and
(c) Annual Paid Prime membership.
(d) Gold coins/Precious Jewellery.
- The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon Pay Balance by February 10, 2017.
- The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to AODSPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to AODSPL and will be entertained only till 23rd May, 2017.
- Neither AODSPL nor ASSPL does not make a warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release AODSPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
- All the existing/ additional offers, gifts or discounts, being offered on Amazon.in can be availed by you as part of this Offer, subject to the terms and conditions of such offers, gifts or discounts. AODSPL will not be responsible nor will entertain any correspondence regarding such offers, gifts or discounts.
- In the event of any cancellation of your order (either by you of the seller), the amount of the cancelled order will not be eligible for the Offer and the transaction amount will be excluded from the transaction amount for the purposes of this Offer.
- In the event, you return the product(s) the amount of the returned products will not be eligible for the Offer and the transaction amount will be excluded from the transaction amount for the purposes of this Offer.
- Any images/ pictures of products shown in the communication sent to you either through mailers or advertised on Amazon.in, are representative only and may not bear any resemblance to the actual products and neither AODSPL nor ASSPL will be responsible towards the same, under any circumstances.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability on Amazon.in. Accordingly, neither AODSPL nor ASSPL will be responsible for non-availability of any of the products, under any circumstances.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer.
- All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
- The Offer is subject to laws of the Republic of India. The courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising out of this Offer.
- No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained. You agree that all decisions AODSPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) related to provision of benefits under the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by AODSPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- You or any Amazon.in customer is not bound in any manner to participate in or avail the Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in or availing the Offer is voluntary.
- AODSPL and/or ASSPL reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.